At Inspired, we are your “go to” place for all your people development needs. We offer a range of contemporary workshop topics designed to deliver learning with impact! And if you’re looking for an extra challenge, why not consider our unique Outdoor Leadership program.
We also offer one-on-one training, small group training, coaching and mentoring – all focussed on making you more successful!
Here’s a sample of just some of the workshops available:
“Managing Yourself” Workshop Series
- Communication: Explore various communication styles to improve conversations
- Conflict Resolution: Learn easy to use techniques to manage those difficult conversations
- Decision Making: Learn how to be decisive and assertive
- Goal-Setting: Learn to develop your vision for the future and then work to a plan.
- Networking: Learn a range of skills to expand your network contacts
- Personality: Understand how personalities impact communication at work
- Public Speaking: Improve your self-confidence and presentation skills when speaking in public
- Role-Modelling: Explore your life influencers and how you can embed positive qualities in your interactions with others.
- Time Management: Learn how to master your time and eliminate your “time bandits”
“Managing Others” Workshop Series
- Brainstorming: Explore various techniques to encourage “outside the square” thinking when problem-solving or innovation is required.
- Diversity: Develop a deeper understanding of diversity in its many forms and learn how to harness the value of diversity within workplace culture.
- Manage Small Teams: Learn how to maximise productivity when your team is “lean and mean”.
- Leadership – Essentials: Designed for emerging leaders, in this workshop you will learn how to hone your leadership skills for improved results.
- Leadership – Advanced: A 2 day workshop that unpacks contemporary leadership theories and practices.
- Outdoor Leadership: A unique 10 part training program that takes leadership off the beaten track.
- Team Work – Theory: Explore theories to help strengthen and develop your team.
- Team Work – Practical: Explore a range of activities designed to improve team cohesion and collaboration.
- Supervision: Designed for new or aspiring frontline supervisors, in this workshop you will learn the essential elements to bring out the best in yourself and your people.
“Managing the Business” Workshop Series
- Business Planning: Explore strategies to convert an idea into a business blueprint.
- Change Management: Explore the change management principles and methods to keep your team engaged during periods of change.
- Innovation Management: Learn how to challenge the status quo and empower your people to participate in Continuous Improvement.
- Meeting Management: Learn how to run effective meetings
- Project Management: Learn the skills essential to managing a successful project outcome
- Risk Management: Learn how to identify & manage risks and develop contingency plans in case those risks occur.
- Work Health & Safety: Learn your basic legal responsibility for managing workplace health & safety and explore processes to embed a safety focus at work.